Notice Regarding COVID-19
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA) and the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) have been closely monitoring and responding to the outbreak of COVID-19 caused by the novel coronavirus.
Effective March 18, 2020 our office will follow the recommendations of the American Dental Association and will see patients for emergencies and essential dental procedures only until April 6, 2020.
We will continue to re-visit these changes as we receive updates from the CDC, ADA and DPH.
- We will maintain regular office hours for phone calls:
- Mon/Tues 8:30-5pm
- Wed 8:30-3:30pm
- Thur 8:30-5pm
- Fri 8:30-12:30pm
- If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call our office to make arrangements to be seen, Phone 706.323.2775.
- If you currently have a scheduled appointment for a routine procedure, we will contact you soon to reschedule.
The safety and health of our patients and team are our top priority. As always, we will continue to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and infection control and work hard to prevent the spread of disease and infection. Our universal precautions of sterilization and disinfection also prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Please Help Us Prevent the Spread of Viruses In our Community:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your face and placing fingers in your mouth.
- Don’t shake hands (and please understand our team will refrain from handshakes).
- If you are ill, stay home if possible.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat), call your physician for instructions before going to their office.
For the latest information on our practice relative to the COVID-19 outbreak, please check our facebook page or our website, fernandezandsigman.com. For more information about COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention web site, cdc.gov.
Thank you for trusting us to be part of your healthcare team!
Dr. Sigman, Dr. Fernandez & Team